Sunday, January 13, 2008

Happy New Year 2008!


Happy New Year to you all. We certainly had a VERY busy 2007. It's hard to believe that our little baby is almost a year and a half. She's transformed from a little baby to a "self sufficient" toddler overnight. Of course being a toddler has put a new spin on parenthood. I think that Casey and I would both agree that this has been Ayla's BEST stage yet! She cracks us up on an hourly basis. Let me tell you a few things that Ayla has picked up...
1) the BONK- anyone who has met her will know what it is
2) Prancing around on her tip toes
3) Laughing when she "toots"
4) Feeding herself ( and ONLY feeding herself will do)
5) Having Tantrums when she doesn't get her way!!?!?!? ( I suppose that was to be expected - hahah!)
6) Some sign language & an obsession with her "Baby Signing Time" Dvd
7) An insatiable love for apple sauce
8) Spinning in circles and dizzying herself (especially while watching her Sign Time DVD)
... the list goes on and on.
Ayla is still ONLY saying DADA... actually almost everything is DADA. She's getting SO close - and i have to admit I can't wait!! I know I say that now...and will eat my words once she doesn't STOP talking.

We're all very excited to see what 2008 will bring!! I am very much looking forward to having some sun and putting this long COLD winter behind us. Cheers to a New Year - wishing you all health and happiness :)

No comments: