Friday, April 13, 2007

Sharing....



Ayla has a few new firsts to share with all of you...
First time she ate finger foods.... She had her first Baby Mum Mum just 2 days ago! ( Rice husks)
First time she shared!!! - Well... Ok, she was sharing with Hurley. Those two are going to be friends forever at this pace. (see pic!)
She's also been saying Mummmma muma muuuuummaa LOTS. She says it all the time, but I don't think she know's she saying it. It's cuter than cute and makes my heart melt! I can't wait for the day that I ask her to say it and she belts it out!
She's still not crawling forward, just making her way backwards around the house. We've noticed in the last few days that when she's on all fours, she is trying to get on her feet????? YIKES!! She can take her time with walking and that would be just fine with us!

No comments: