I had to post this picture of Ayla with her 80's cop looking daddy!! She absolutley LOVES seeing the world from her comfy front facing baby bjorn! She squeals with excitement everytime we take her out for a walk. Whether it's down the street or whether it's for a fun adventurous hike!! This pic was taken a few weekends ago at deas island. I love the look on her face along with her little clenched fists.
Monday, May 14, 2007
Baby Bjorn
I had to post this picture of Ayla with her 80's cop looking daddy!! She absolutley LOVES seeing the world from her comfy front facing baby bjorn! She squeals with excitement everytime we take her out for a walk. Whether it's down the street or whether it's for a fun adventurous hike!! This pic was taken a few weekends ago at deas island. I love the look on her face along with her little clenched fists.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment