
Well tomorrow night Dania has finally decided to take an evening to herself and go out with the girls for some much deserved time away from the nest. When Dania first told me she was going out I had a huge sense of panic. I didn't know what to think. Dania is always around, always looking after Ayla as no other mother can. Panic turned into dumb questions like "what should I feed her for dinner", "how long do you guys play for". Only questions a father would ask.
My biggest concern for tomorrow night is bedtime. Bedtime is not my speciality. I don't have a big roll during bedtime and with Dania not being here to do what she does Daddy's a little worried. To add to my worry is the fact that Ayla no longer wants anything to do with the bottle. We can't even put the bottle near her face. She squirms, she screams, she has a fit. Of course I don't have the ability to breast-feed so with out Dania here it could be an interesting night for Hurley and I.
With all the panic and apprehension of Saturday night just being the two of us. I'm also really excited. Dania does not go out nearly enough. I don't get the chance as Dania does to just spend time alone with Ayla. It's going to be a fun evening of walks, eating books, and giggles. I hope Ayla is looking forward to it as much as Dad is.

No comments:
Post a Comment