
I'm realizing that my dear nights of sleep which I used to know are for now a thing of the past. Ayla is Smack dab in the middle of her 9 month growth spurt. Some refer to it as the "9 month Sleep Regression". Regression indeed. Our little angel who once went down and 7 and slept through till the early morning is now up 3 times a night. It's just like having a newborn in the house!! We atttempted Fomula last night - but she was having no part of it. She only wanted to dine at the mammary diner. Mind you it could have been because it was SOY formula. It actually smelt worse than dog food. Poor thing. They say that she has too much learning buzzing around in her brain and it makes it hard to sleep. I certainly hope this passes quickly!!!! I love to see our daughter grow, but.... Who needs sleep anyhow!?!?!?

No comments:
Post a Comment